Allen, TX Bail Bonds
Our recommended Allen bonding company is rated #1 for a reason.
Our bonding agents will provide you with fast and affordable Allen bail bonds just like we’ve helped thousands of other individuals before you. Our bonding experts will get your friend or loved one out of jail fast make it easy on you with payment options that meet your financial needs depending on each case.
You can call our Allen office directly with the phone number listed at the top of this page. We provide fast, easy bail bond services for customers including those at the Allen, TX jail, located very close to our bonding office.
When getting someone out of jail, you should be aware that the Collin County Sherriff’s Department will most likely be in charge of the inmate. In most cases, Allen, Texas inmates are transferred to the Collin County Jail. With that being said, you don’t need to worry, because we handle both types of bonds.
When calling our Allen, TX bonding company, please have the following ready…
Correct spelling of the person’s name.
The name of the jail they’re being held in.
They’re booking I.D. number (if possible).
Paper and pen to write down information.
We’re the Leading Experts in Allen Bail Bonds
How Allen, TX Bail Bonds Work
Upon arrest, anywhere in Collin County, Texas, a person will most likely be processed at the county jail. To be released from jail, several steps must occur, including being booked into jail and posting bail.
Once the bail bond amount is confirmed, a bail bonds agent is sent to post the bond at the local jail. Now the jail release procedure starts very quickly, but can take several hours to be completed. This is due to jail regulations, not ours.
While cash bonds are acceptable, it is usually not a common practice due to its high expense. If you wish, cash bonds for the full amount can be paid directly to the jail. The benefit of hiring a bonding company is not having to pay for the whole thing by yourself. We can help. Call us today.
Typical bond fees regulated by the State of Texas are between 10% and 20% depending on the qualifications of the co-signer and the inmate’s charges.
How to Proceed with a Allen Bail Bondsman
Here’s a list of 5 steps to be taken if you want to bail someone out of jail in Allen, Texas.
1. Find out which your loved one or friend is and what crime he or she has been accused of. Then, obviously, find out how much the bail is. The jail should be able to provide you with the individual’s unique booking number. Write this number down. Also make sure you have the correct spelling of the individual’s name and that it matches up with how the Allen jail has them in their system. Sometimes there are discrepancies in spelling which makes it hard to get a bond written if we don’t know about the spelling error.
2. Once you have all the required information, call our Allen bail bondsman at the phone number listed above and our experts will walk you through the process. You’ll just have to provide the inmate’s booking number, but if you don’t have it, we can look up their name in the system. It just takes a little bit longer is all.
3. Some of our Allen bail bonds specialists will require you to meet them at the office, while others may be able to do the paperwork over fax or email. Fees are set by the state of Texas for most bonding companies, so haggling over price will simply frustrate both you and the bail bonds agent. Getting a fair price is in the interests of both you and our bondsmen, so we’ll make sure that our fees are minimal (providing you meet certain requirements).
4. After all of the paperwork has been completed, our Allen bondsman will go to the jail and post the bond. After that, the inmate will be released from jail and will be required to sign the bond his or herself.
5. The inmate will be required to check in once a month with our Allen bonding company until they have had their final court date.